The mission of the ASU Foundation Financial Services Team is to support the cultivation and development activities of the foundation and the university by providing a wide range of services. The team members collaborate closely with units across the foundation and university to provide the infrastructure that enables others to achieve their goals and objectives.
services provided include:
- Monitors spending of gifts in conformance with donors restrictions;
- Accounting and financial reporting, including planning and reporting;
- Operating expense reporting, disbursements to vendors, university, and for employee reimbursements;
- Gift accounting and reporting, in accordance with CAE and CASE standards;
- Investment management, spending policy;
- Treasury services, including all banking services, relationships with credit card processors, and credit facilities.
The ASU Foundation is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization, as determined by the Internal Revenue Service. View the IRS determination letter here.