Change a Life, Give to Scholarships at ASU
It is partly through the generosity of donors that Arizona State University is able to keep its promise to qualified students: regardless of their circumstances or socioeconomic backgrounds, they should have the opportunity to earn a college degree.
Here are ways in which you can partner with ASU to support students:
- Start a named scholarship endowment at $25,000.
- Start a named scholarship annual gift by committing $5,000 a year.
- Contribute to the ASU General Scholarship Endowment. This is an endowment fund that provides an ongoing source of unrestricted scholarship support for ASU students. Support the ASU General Scholarship Endowment.
- Contribute to the ASU General Scholarship Fund. Gifts of any amount may be added to ASU’s general scholarship fund or to scholarship funds in selected colleges. To give online, visit asufoundation.org/scholarshipfund.
- Contribute through an estate gift. Many donors choose to include scholarships in their estate plans. For information, visit our estate and gift planning page or contact Judith Pillon, associate vice president of estate and gift planning, at email@example.com or 480-727-6409.
- Provide support to students of a specific college or unit. For college-based development staff contact information, visit our contact us page.
You may also contribute to the: