McCain - Global Network
McCain - Global Network
Learn more about your impact
Why the McCain Institute? Our world is facing challenges such as we have never seen. They all point to the importance of character-driven leadership and serving a cause greater than self-interest. Senator John McCain believed in that kind of leadership and he lived it every single day. That spirit drives our work at the McCain Institute for International Leadership. Through our membership programs, we invite you to engage with the McCain Institute's work, interact with our experts and fellows, participate in high-level invitation-only events, and receive regular updates through our publications and newsletters. We would be honored for you to join us. Our Global Network benefits are listed below.
Benefactor - $25,000 Annual Gift
- All benefits of Patron membership
- Participation opportunity in all invitation-only virtual events
- Invitation to two private roundtables with special guests
- Invitation to private reception in conjunction with annual national or international “In The Arena” awards presentations or dinners
- Recognition at annual national or international “In The Arena” awards presentations or dinner
- Invitation to the McCain Institute’s premiere annual event, the Sedona Forum
- A relationship manager to oversee your engagement with the McCain Institute
Patron - $10,000 Annual Gift
- All benefits of Friend membership
- Participation opportunity in six invitation-only virtual events
- Quarterly call or virtual conversation with McCain Institute chair, president or leading experts
- Invitation to submit nomination for McCain Institute “In The Arena” award
- Exclusive copy of “The Story of John McCain” limited edition book (FMV: $50)
Friend - $5,000 Annual Gift
- All benefits of Supporter membership
- Participation opportunity in four invitation-only virtual events
- Invitation to annual national or international “In The Arena” awards presentations or dinners to include London, Los Angeles or New York
Supporter - $1,000 Annual Gift
- Participation opportunity in two invitation-only virtual events including experts from the McCain Institute’s Human Rights, Combatting Human Trafficking, Leadership, National Security & Counterterrorism Programs
- Electronic subscription to McCain Institute monthly “In The Arena” newsletter
- Electronic receipt of annual McCain Institute Impact Report
- Limited-edition McCain Institute memento
- Listing on McCain Institute website
Impact of Donor Support
- Donors bring the world’s brightest minds to Arizona by supporting endowed chairs and professorships.
- Leaders rise to the top. The Tip of the Fork program enables Sun Devil student-athletes to develop leadership skills through volunteering in their community.
- Entrepreneurship thrives at ASU. Two examples: The Prepped program supporting minority entrepreneurs has fueled 100 small businesses.
- And the Edson Student Entrepreneur Initiative has supported 1,000+ students and 297 unique ventures over 15 years.
I believe ASU is a major life force in our community and I want to do my part to help it thrive."