The Charter Fund
The Charter Fund
Learn more about your impact
Your gift to the Charter Fund catalyzes university leadership to rapidly advance initiatives, partnerships and research to transform public higher education. ASU has long been committed to reaching and serving people at scale. When you give to the Charter Fund, you support the success of ASU as a leader in the community. Traditional resources available within a state university system do not allow it to operate with the flexibility and dexterity that today's competitive economy requires.
Generous supporters like you know what it means to look beyond tradition to entrepreneurship and innovation, leveraging philanthropic investments to advance ASU's charter. Your gift funds vital emerging initiatives, strategic alliances and innovative programs throughout ASU's knowledge enterprise that include but are not limited to:
- Assisting children experiencing learning disruptions and those who lack the online infrastructure for distance learning.
- Individuals experiencing economic impacts from work closures.ASU has long been committed to reaching and serving people at scale.
- Scientists conducting vaccine research and educators advancing health and well-being.
Impact of Donor Support
- More learners can pursue higher education. In 2022, 22,000 donors contributed $66.3 million for scholarships.
- More students succeed. ASU ranks #1 among the state’s public universities for its 86% first-year retention rate thanks in part to donor-funded student success initiatives.
- And donors helped ASU offer more than 4,500 hours of free tutoring.
Our family believes in giving back and sharing the blessings we have received financially and through our time."