For more than 50 years, KAET/Channel 8 has provided educational, informative and cultural programming for Arizonans. Eight has received numerous national and local awards for its original programs including Emmys for Over Arizona, Read Earth, Thieves of Time, Monumental Arizona and Barry Goldwater: Photographs & Memories.
A trusted community resource, KAET enriches the lives of Arizonans through quality programs and educational services that inform, inspire and entertain.
- Providing access to the finest in public television to approximately 80 percent of the state of Arizona and into the homes of approximately 85 percent of Arizonans.
- More than 250,000 children tune in to KAET kids' programming each week.
- Eight's Nightly Public Affairs Program has not been a regular feature for over 30 years.
- Eight offers a multimedia experience that includes: broadcasting three digital channels including one in high definition; an active website with access to streaming several broadcast programs and various educational resources; and social media access via Facebook and Twitter.
KAET is a member-supported service of ASU and relies upon membership support to help provide our community with quality television and educational services.
Support KAET/Channel 8 (PBS)
- Friends of Eight
- Leadership 8
- Signal Society
- Planned giving
- Corporate support
- Foundation/government support
Eight is a member-supported service of ASU and relies upon its membership to help KAET provide quality television and educational services. With your support, you make a promise to future generations that excellent public broadcasting will always be there. A gift to Eight will enrich the lives of generations to come by:
- Providing millions of people with enriching documentaries, inspiring performances and enlightening debates.
- Promoting a greater understanding and appreciation of our own community and the world we share.
- Delivering educational materials to teachers, students, parents and families.
Contact the development office for more information about these funds or support the Eight/KAET with an investment today.