Your generosity to ASU makes a difference in the lives of students and faculty, helping them continue producing innovative technology, research and programs. Whether you support the university through outright gifts like cash, which make an immediate impact, or with planned gifts, which mature to benefit ASU at a later date, here are some ways you can give to what matters most to you:
You can make an immediate and impactful contribution to support ASU programs and initiatives with a cash gift.
Did you know that ASU gratefully accepts gifts of personal property that will benefit the university? Your donation makes a lasting impact for years to come.
For general inquiries about donating personal property of value, call 480-965-6468 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can make a lasting impact at ASU with gifts that also provide significant tax benefits.
Gifts from your estate allow you to leave a financial legacy and impact ASU for years to come. There are many types of estate arrangements to suit your individual needs, including wills, living trusts and beneficiary designations.
Through various types of charitable trusts and gift annuities, you can give a gift that offers you a secure income for life.
An endowment gift is one of the most powerful ways you can support the future of ASU. When you establish an endowment for the university, the investment provides sustainable financial support, helping us thrive for years to come. Learn more
As an employee of Arizona State University or ASU Enterprise Partners, you can support ASU through regular gifts that are automatically deducted from your paycheck. Your investment helps further the university’s mission, impact and future innovation. Download: ASU Payroll Deduction form
All gifts to ASU and its affiliates, endowment and otherwise, are subject to the ASU policy that allows 95% of a gift to be restricted to a particular purpose at ASU and the remaining 5% is unrestricted for use to advance the University.
Did you know that many employers sponsor programs to match charitable contributions or volunteer hours made by their employees? This is a great way to stretch your gift to ASU and double your impact.
Even if you already made a donation, your gift may still be eligible for match by your employer. Every bit of support makes a difference.
To find out if your company has a matching gift program, please contact your employee resource department, or contact email@example.com or 480-727-9664 for more details.
You can email matching gift paper forms to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing. You can also mail matching gift documentation to:
Attn.: Gift Processing Department
PO Box 2260
Tempe, AZ 85280-2260